Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon Airport Discount code

Options
  • 25-07-2013 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi just wondering if anyone out there knows any discount code for the above. They where doing go for two weeks get one week free... if anyone has anything can they let me know thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭hughmace

fitzer29 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if anyone out there knows any discount code for the above. They where doing go for two weeks get one week free... if anyone has anything can they let me know thanks...

+1pls

• Registered Users Posts: 1 happy camper0508

hi I am looking for something similar- flying out in septenber for 16 days. Airport parking my only option as all other parks are full. Anyone got promo codes??? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6 fitzer29

Looking for the above again for August as we will be parking up for three weeks and dont fancy paying the full whack....TIA

Advertisement