Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vets in Limerick City and County for cats

• 25-07-2013 11:50am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    For the cat owners among you...who would you recommend as a vet in the county and city. Brining our fella for shots soon but would like to become a regular of the place we go to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BruceB

Dr. Andrea Stuckenberg, Castlefarm, Hospital. Had my dog there recently, very good. Nice way about her and kind. The best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I bring my cat to the place in Clare St ( (061)415104), have always found them great. They know how to handle a cat who's a major diva and they're great at putting your mind at ease if something might be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    For the cat owners among you...who would you recommend as a vet in the county and city. Brining our fella for shots soon but would like to become a regular of the place we go to.

John O'Dwyer on Henry Street. It's not the fanciest looking Vet clinic but it's decently priced and John is very good.
    BruceB wrote: »
    Dr. Andrea Stuckenberg, Castlefarm, Hospital. Had my dog there recently, very good. Nice way about her and kind. The best of luck

I have heard many good comments about Andrea, too pity she is not based in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

elmolesto wrote: »
    John O'Dwyer on Henry Street. It's not the fanciest looking Vet clinic but it's decently priced and John is very good.

Second that, he's a really good caring vet. Highly recommend him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

There is City Vet in Lord Edwards street (opposite the Army barracks entrance) which is where my Daughter brings her cat, very friendly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

BruceB wrote: »
    I've heard great things about Dr. Andrea Stuckenberg, I think she does a lot of work with a cat rescue in Limerick. Also Marese at Treaty vets in Thomondgate is brilliant with cats, I always take my cats to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

+1 for Andrea Stuckenberg - she is fantastic with dogs or cats. Very caring, she does all the work for Limerick Feral Cats, doesn't overcharge and will do everything she can for the animal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Another massive thumbs up for Andrea, too. Especially for cats. She is a wonderful vet, very caring, very attentive and thorough.

Well, well worth the trip out to Hospital to see her and she is much cheaper than the vets in the city, too.

Advertisement