Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sync and ipad and ipod without wifi?

• 25-07-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

I have and ipad mini and I have just bought an ipod because it will be easier to carry around. I don't have wifi at home and use a usb cable to sync my ipad with the pc. I assumed that when I synced the ipod the same way it would transfer all the apps that I have on my pc but it didn't. Is there any way to do this. I also want to sync the data in the calendar apps on both. Can I do this without wifi?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

When you connect the ipod to the PC it will pop up as attached,

Click on the ipod and you will see a toolbar on top with Info, Summary, Apps etc.

Click into each one and you should be able to add the apps, likewise go into Info and the option should be there to sync calenders etc..

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Marian Walsh

Thanks for the information. Sorry to take so long to thank you but I've had a hectic few days.

Advertisement