Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl running sale today - backpacks, gel insoles etc...

Options
  • 25-07-2013 1:47pm

...might not be the best equipment, but might pick up some handy enough stuff. Got a 6 litre backpack for €12.95, ostensibly for mountain running but reckon it would be handy for that walk on hot days when you don't want to lug waterproofs and other layers and that big rucksack but just water, light food, map and compass, sunblock etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Tried to get one of the running backpacks today in Lidl Tallaght, Greenhills Rd, Whitechurch way, Citywest and Walkinstown (a manager in Lidl Greenhills Rd phoned round for me).

Sold out in all of them - anyone know anywhere they are left?

Mine was bought in South Kerry so that info might be of little use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Mine was bought in South Kerry so that info might be of little use to you.

Aw well, thanks anyway! Hopefully the weather is better for you than it is for me in Dublin at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 jagger242

Hi Conor, did see them on Saturday in Lidl Glasnevin- a few left, they might be gone already. I can check it tonight(around 06:30- 07:00pm) chances are weak-but if something still there- I can buy one and pm you if you wish. Let me know please.

jagger242 wrote: »
    Hi Conor, did see them on Saturday in Lidl Glasnevin- a few left, they might be gone already. I can check it tonight(around 06:30- 07:00pm) chances are weak-but if something still there- I can buy one and pm you if you wish. Let me know please.

No no, very kind of you to offer, but I got one...think username123 is the person who may be stuck though so maybe pm him/her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 jagger242

Sorry, my bad.

Advertisement