Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden renovation

Options
  • 25-07-2013 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

Not sure if I am in the right section, but we are renovating our back garden. We have small stones that cover the garden at the moment and are looking to get grass.

The problem is that we would prefer to donate/sell/give away the stones instead of throwing them out. Does anyone know of anywhere that either collect or recycle these stones or if there is someone who is looking to put stones in their garden. You can buy more of these stones in Woodies (we have done it on several occasions) We originally purchased the stones from Roadstone.

Hopefully someone will be able to tell me what I can do. I just think it would be a terrible waste to throw them away!

Thanks.

Matt

Comments

Advertisement