Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Query

Options
  • 25-07-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I joined Electric Ireland March 2012,I believe I'm on the Value Saver plan,with online bills and direct debit payment.I am a domestic urban customer.I did a price compare on Bonkers.ie and Bord Gais appear to be charge less than yourselves.Is there any means of further reducing my bi monthly bill?
    Selig

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Seligehgit,

Are you with Electric Ireland for electricity only or electricity plus gas (Dual Fuel)?

Dual Fuel offers the most discounts (applied to units used):

- 4% off each fuel
    - Further 4% for paying by direct debit
    - Further 2% for registering online billing (eliminating paper bills)

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Hi Seligehgit,

Are you with Electric Ireland for electricity only or electricity plus gas (Dual Fuel)?

Dual Fuel offers the most discounts (applied to units used):

- 4% off each fuel
    - Further 4% for paying by direct debit
    - Further 2% for registering online billing (eliminating paper bills)

Regards,
    Una
    Hi Una
    Electricity only,already paying by direct debit and online billing as mentioned above.Bord Gais are cheaper taking all these discounts into a/c.
    Selig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again Seligehgit,

Can you private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address and contact telephone number on your account?

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement