Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies wanted for Div 2 Basketball Dublin League

Options
  • 25-07-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Basketball Players wanted for division 2 basketball team. Training/matches in Inchicore Tuesdays (7-8:30) and Terenure Thursdays (7-8:30). Some playing experience necessary, but don't be put off if you haven't played in a few years. Contact Maeve pm for number or maeversoconnell@gmail.com

We would love to hear from you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Lisa8786

Hi there.
    I was just wondering if you are still looking for players for the Division 2 team. I haven't played in a good few years but I would like to try out if that's still an option. If not, I was wondering if you knew of any other teams I might try.
    Thanks,
    Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 7 curlywee33

Hi Lisa, we actually had a great response to our recruitment drive this year and are no longer looking for new players. As far as I know, Tigers based in Maynooth are still looking for players. The basketball Ireland website has a list of notices from clubs looking for players:

http://www.basketballireland.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1663:basketball-notices&catid=35:latest-news

The Dublin Ladies basketball board website also has a list of clubs and contacts for all Dublin based clubs so it would be a good a idea to check out the closest clubs to you and drop them a line
    http://www.dlbb.ie/secs.php
    Best of luck finding a team, and if you have know joy this year, make sure you contact us again next Aug.

Advertisement