Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking In Town

Options
  • 25-07-2013 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm currently researching the cheapest and most convenient ways to park in town for the day from Mon-Fri...

I'll be traveling in from the balincollig area.. I know there are good bus services but I like to go play golf/training after work so don't fancy bringing my gear on the bus or getting the bus home and then heading off...

I saw a car park across from county hall just next to the kingsley (may have been the kingsleys old car park) and was wondering if anyone knew if it was a public one/how much it is?

Anyway just looking for advice/recommendations on what other people do...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

There are a few all day car parks for 5 euro a day iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I regularly use the place on the quays near bridge st. I think they charge €8 for all day parking...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Apartment blocks often separately rent their parking spaces, and there is a section on daft for it. So if you are looking for a determinant space rather than one the odd day you want to go golfing, it might work out cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭BrianJD

There is a place on the corner of Gratten Street and Adelaide street for €80 a month with Key.

Advertisement