Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARNING

Options
  • 25-07-2013 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A friendly reminder of the forum charter (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056716159) and in particular the first rule
    1. No personal Abuse. It is simply not tolerated and will lead to warnings first, then a week ban. Please respect your fellow poster.

This rule in was blatantly ignored in two threads today.

Everyone can take this as their warning. I WILL ban people if it happens again, and I don't care who you are or who you think you are.

Its as if I don't have enough to do than babysit you lot as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Are we allowed to call Fran a dwarf? Cause its true like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

tunney wrote: »

Who is Fran??? There is no poster in these parts who goes by the username "Fran" ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 RunMD

Question :
    Is there different rules for Tunney ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

RunMD wrote: »
    Question :

Care to elaborate?

Question :

No, there aren't difference rules for Tunney.

How is two mates taking the mick out of each other personal abuse?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭NorthernRaider

Timely reminder, BTH.

As a matter of interest, has Tunney ever been warned or banned?

Timely reminder, BTH.

He has been warned today, as has everyone else who used this forum today. Although this warning has not been put on permanent record.

Has he been warned or banned before today, on this forum or other boards pages? I know the answer to that but feel it would be abuse of my role to disclose. Tunney can answer himself personally if he wishes.

Timely reminder, BTH.

Yes. I have been banned and warned numerous times. Both on this board and on others.

mloc123 wrote: »
    Care to elaborate?

Simple Question , no elaboration required , BTH answered the question

Yes. I have been banned and warned numerous times. Both on this board and on others.

I do accept that my initial post on this thread was disrespectful and muddied the waters.

• Advertisement

Simple Question , no elaboration required , BTH answered the question

I felt there was. You asked the question, what is the context? Do you think the rule don't apply to him? Can you give an example.

It was a leading question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

It would be nice to have an occasional healthy debate or discussion on these boards without the need to resorting to acting like kindergarten kids.

It would be nice to have an occasional healthy debate or discussion on these boards without the need to resorting to acting like kindergarten kids.

People seem to have a thin skin, it is unfortunate that it resorted to name calling. The original topic was non personal IMO

I felt there was. You asked the question, what is the context? Do you think the rule don't apply to him? Can you give an example.

It was a leading question.

Let it go will you , please !

Your a mod , lead by example

Let it go will you , please !

Your a mod , lead by example

If you have an issue with that you can PM me, the other mods or take it to Helpdesk.

My original question stands. You implied the rules do not apply to all, I asked you to elaborate on that... You took exception to what was a straight forward question.

If you have an issue with that you can PM me, the other mods or take it to Helpdesk.

My original question stands. You implied the rules do not apply to all, I asked you to elaborate on that... You took exception to what was a straight forward question.

I implied nothing mloc , I asked a question , BTH answered it

I do not wish to participate in your tit for tat exchanges
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

Am coming late to the party on this after only reading the thread in question this evening. I agree with healthy debate and discussion but i feel the thread should have been closed as soon as it was opened imo. As soon as i read it i knew it would cause all sorts of issues so why let it develop?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Feicin hell, I take a day off and...:confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Feicin hell, I take a day off and...:confused:

I knew it was your fault!

Advertisement