Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrought Iron Supplies Limerick

• 25-07-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭

There used to be a guy in Eastway but he has been gone for a few years. He used to do Wrought Iron components and Wrought Iron beds. I heard he sold or got rid of the bed business but kept doing the Wrought Iron supplies in a new location.

Does anyone have any idea where he is ?? Or is there anyone else in Limerick doing this ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

There is O'Sullivans Ironworks in Rathkeale who do wrought iron or will sell you the steel and all the fancy twirley bits and bobs so that you can do it yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

DeBurca wrote: »
    There is O'Sullivans Ironworks in Rathkeale who do wrought iron or will sell you the steel and all the fancy twirley bits and bobs so that you can do it yourself

Cheers mate. I approached another ironworks company but they were charging me more for the materials than for manufacture supply and installation of the finished product.

Advertisement