Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE Album Download - "Basically"

• 25-07-2013 7:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

Hello to all. I am offering my 2012 Album, "Basically"-Traditional Irish Music, Whistle and Guitar, as a free mp3 download. You can listen to a couple of tracks here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhIg5YsR3A

I also have a few CDs of the album, if anyone in Ireland wants one just send me a padded envelope with stamps to the value of €1.50 inside and seal it( I will give you my postal address when you e-mail me ) and I will post you back your free copy.
    If you are interested, feel free to e-mail me: rmacgowran@gmail.com
    Robbie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Email sent.

Sounds like good stuff on youtube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭podrisco

Hi Robbie, thanks very much for the album download. I have listened to the album a couple of times now and am really enjoying it. Very generous of you to let me have your work for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

podrisco wrote: »
    Hi Robbie, thanks very much for the album download. I have listened to the album a couple of times now and am really enjoying it. Very generous of you to let me have your work for free.

Have to endorse this, great listening and very generous of the OP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 tradrocks

You are all very welcome, thanks for helping to keep our Traditional Music alive and well.
    Robbie.

Advertisement