Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Pick up Women over 30 in Dublin?

Options
  • 25-07-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am a Canadian male in my 40's making my way to Dublin in September for a week. Just curious as to what the locals think on this topic.
    Thanks,

Neil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Coppers, harcourt street.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Coppers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Dating site geared towards intimate encounters, like be naughty?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nery25

More options would be better

nery25 wrote: »
    More options would be better

If you want to shag women while you're over, what other options would you like? Coppers is the place to go to get the ride, as are sex specific dating sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 nery25

What time to head out?

nery25 wrote: »
    What time to head out?

I don't pick people up in bars, but out of my friends who do, they usually arrive at the club between eleven and twelve and leave with somebody at about two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

As other suggested Coppers is the only club to go to get some. Its open till about 4am which is very late for an Irish club. Most Dubliners get the last bus at 11.30pm so they are at the club for 12am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Do many over 30s go to Coppers? Always seemed to be mostly early 20s when I went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

OP try a dating site or a different website. This aint a thread for this forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement