Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chocolate sweets question.

Options
  • 25-07-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

Basically i bought a few packets of chocolate sweets on holidays and because the climate is so warm i had to store them in a fridge to keep them cool. I put them in the bottom part of fridge. However the fridge defrosted accidentally and water poored into bottom part of fridge and my packets of sweets were submerged in water. I took them out and i now see that they are droplets of water inside packets of sweets. The chocolate sweets are individually wrapped and might be ok but im giving them as a present and cant believe my bad luck. If i put them back in fridge should i be ok once the fridge gets frosted up again? I wont be giving them as a present until next week. Should i be ok by then?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Sorry, Amprodude, as per our charter, we cannot allow food safety advice to be provided on the forum. If you can't trust your own eyes and nose, how can strangers on the internet judge? The best motto is, "When in doubt, throw it out".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement