Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provisional Draft Order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

9th, surely that cant be right!!!

sure i only beat 3 human controlled teams last season and only 5 this season

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

9th, surely that cant be right!!!

sure i only beat 3 human controlled teams last season and only 5 this season
    Thats what ya get for beating me :pac:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Thats what ya get for beating me :pac:

wait i see the problem here, thats BDC in 9th obviously hes gone, heli can u rectify my rating to its proper number which should be around 1-5 i'd say.....thanks

;-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

The stats don't lie, Rock you may move a couple of places depending on play off results, but sufficed to say between me you and Giffney there's not much, 1 win I think outs you below me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

With the confirmed passing of Dave... Lets take a look at the updated positions with a full reveal!

(slight amend to Padraics/helis position -read the row number and not the draft number so he moves up a spot)

Also, there is a lot riding on certain results in the playoffs, so again just a reminder this is provisional as some players may not come back.

Once the play offs are done, I'll stick the sheet up in google docs.

Player Draft Pick
    Caroller 1
    mikemac1 2
    madalig1 3
    NekoChan 4
    Padraic M 5
    Pudsy33 6
    guns4all 7
    gufc21 8
    Big Daddy Cool 9
    giffney1991 10
    Helimachoptor 11
    LukeBray/gatsby 12
    daftdave 13
    notyalc666 14
    Adrian522 15
    empacher 16
    PerrinV2 17
    Raoul 18
    etloveslsd 19
    Matthew8 20
    Nelbert 21
    TheOneAdlum 22
    SantryRed 23
    MikeyT086 24
    Berty44 25
    brianon 26
    PaullyD 27
    Nerd69 28
    Paddy31 29
    BigBadRob83 30
    HowAreWe 31

This is fine, can we all have a gentleman's agreement to stick with the same team as this year in spite of new draft positions? Tis only fair like and the draft order will dictate FA signings to make it even fairer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Wow 5th! Only 4 teams will be gone before I pick! So many teams I like I'd love to try! ;) gonna miss my Cardinals, but my Larry Fitzgerald retweet of one of my wins last season on twitter really made my day. Won't miss the Oline...

Enough said...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

The stats don't lie, Rock you may move a couple of places depending on play off results, but sufficed to say between me you and Giffney there's not much, 1 win I think outs you below me

What about the stat where Ben made 2 Superbowls and won 1 yet picks before me? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Nelbert wrote: »
    This is fine, can we all have a gentleman's agreement to stick with the same team as this year in spite of new draft positions? Tis only fair like and the draft order will dictate FA signings to make it even fairer.

I get team Gronk again? Yeah I like this suggestion. :pac:

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    What about the stat where Ben made 2 Superbowls and won 1 yet picks before me? :pac:

Yeah how is this?

The stats don't lie,Rock you may move a couple of places depending on play off results, but sufficed to say between me you and Giffney there's not much, 1 win I think outs you below me

Great well this really gives me the enthusiasm to do well alright, 9th to 12th :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

He has more play off losses than you mikey!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Ben did not actually win a Superbowl with the Redskins in M13 , two losses.

He has more play off losses than you mikey!

He has 2 playoff losses, I have 2 and am going to have 3 by this time next week.

What happens then? And I thought Ben won season 1. Guess not. But surely we have the same number of losses, unless I won a Superbowl that I forgot about, with Ben having more playoff wins than me too?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Mickey is right, that makes no sense

I wont have the file til monday but excel doesnt know how to lie..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

He has 2 playoff losses, I have 2 and am going to have 3 by this time next week.

What happens then? And I thought Ben won season 1. Guess not. But surely we have the same number of losses, unless I won a Superbowl that I forgot about, with Ben having more playoff wins than me too?

I know its hard to believe Mikey given the pummelling you gave me a few weeks back but I beat Ben in both the Superbowls with the Chiefs.

Nah Berty I remember now, just had it in my head that he won one, must have been the 3 he won over on PFL.

And Heli, perhaps excel has dropped the ball on this one. Ben doesn't have more playoff losses than me and definitely has more wins. There is also the fact that he is absolutely undoubtedly better than I am :pac:

Not just play off losses, in season 2 he lost a few times in the regular season I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Ive third pick after making the playoffs my first season...i need mental help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

The thing you're missing is the strength of schedule. i.e who played the most difficult opponents. Its impossible to calculate without 3 seasons worth of results.

If you want for madden 25 I'll keep an excel file for results .

• Advertisement

Not just play off losses, in season 2 he lost a few times in the regular season I think

But you said a few posts back it was playoff losses? :confused:

But you said a few posts back it was playoff losses? :confused:

No, i mean they count in the win/loss ratio

Mikey, just to round back on this
    Player Draft Pick W L Played Div. W Div. L Con. W Con. L Playoff W Playoff L Qualify? Win Ratio
    SantryRed 23 28 4 32 10 2 21 3 4 2 Y 84.21%
    MikeyT086 24 44 4 48 18 0 22 3 1 2 Y 88.24%

To put it simply (ignoring play offs for the moment)
    Ben could have won a max of 32 games, he won 28 (4 regular losses)
    You could have won a max of 48 games, you won 44 ( 4 regular losses)

Ben won 3 more play off games than you, so in essence he is 1 win away from being equal (simply speaking) however you'd also have a better conference record so would pick after him

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Off topic but it reminds me of this :pac:
    8cBWEe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    YUUUUUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!
    how there are 5 worse human teams than me I'll never know! :)

:o

seen as i'm 9th, i can only resort to begging that nobody takes the Colts :o, i really want a crack at taking them over from the start of a league

it's going to be a very interesting first few picks, very interested to see where the Pats fall to or will bradys draw still get someone to pick them top 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I HAVE THE POWERRRRRR!!

Now it's payback by taking the team of certain people who destroyed me during the last season :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Gonna waste my 2nd overall pick on Cleveland :pac:

• Advertisement

it's going to be a very interesting first few picks, very interested to see where the Pats fall to or will bradys draw still get someone to pick them top 5

I had pats in PFL this year! But next year he will have nobody to pass it to! Either in jail or cut!

Advertisement