Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win 7 Running Apps missing from Taskbar

Options
  • 25-07-2013 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Folks, i have a funny one here .... I have some applications open in Win 7 and they all appeared on the taskbar as normal and i can then toggle between open files/docs and applications but recently the icons for open applications are missing. I can see the processes running in task manager and if i hold Alt + Tab and cycle through the open apps but they are missing from the taskbar.

This isn't the notification area of the taskbar, or the pinned application shortcuts, its running applications.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Edit: just to add, when applications are launched they are fine, but when they are minimised then then seem to disappear from the taskbar, but they are still open.

Advertisement