Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New dog

• 25-07-2013 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

I currently have a 5 yr old male Labrador who is in a boarding kennel as I recently had to move home and there are already dogs here, long story short I hope to get my own place soon and bring my dog with me , but I work from 9 till possibly 7 most days and that's a lon grime for dog on his own, so I'm thinking of getting another dog for company to eachother

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Nice idea but then you have two dogs waiting for you to come home. you will need time to settle in the new dog so it may not work out for you. Would you consider getting in a dog walker during the day for at least a few of the days or even sending the dog to a doggie creche if there is one near you. It may cost less in the long run and will give you time to decide whether not you really want a second dog.

Advertisement