Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lidl Crivit Heart rate monitor

• 25-07-2013 11:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I purchased this today, but unfortunately my language is German. Can't find any instructions on how to change the language or reset it back to factory settings. Really bummed out :(

Q: Does anyone else have this heart rate monitor or know how to reset/change the language.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

haben sie versucht, ihn auszuschalten und wieder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

I had the same prob....if u press set and sel together and hold them will reset! Then sel english
    MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I purchased this today, but unfortunately my language is German. Can't find any instructions on how to change the language or reset it back to factory settings. Really bummed out :(

Q: Does anyone else have this heart rate monitor or know how to reset/change the language.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eoghanlk

I bought one too. Took the battery out of the heart monitor and put back in again. The watch doesn't appear to be receiving a signal. I'm guessing the battery is dead. Is your one automatically picking up a signal? It's a bit annoying.

Mine seems to be working ok. I have only tested it around the house, will be going out jogging tonight so will give it a proper test. I was surprised that the batteries weren't packed separately, or there wasnt a little plastic strip to pull out to start the batteries when it was opened alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Kite Runner

this is the link to their manual, if its the right model. You can normally find all their manuals on this site, teutonic efficency, vorsprung durch tecknik and all that.:D

http://www.lidl-service.com/cps/rde/xchg/SID-ECADE515-9EC54DB2/lsp/hs.xsl/product.html?id=14972587&title=Hodinky

• Advertisement

Used my hrm this evening when out jogging and found it really good. Heart rate automatically picked up the signal & used the hrm function to monitor heart rate through the run, find it really helpful and for 15e good value!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭Diaz

Are these still being sold in Lidl's - which Lidl's did you folks get them in?

Got mine on Sunday in Lidl Sallins, they only have a handful left though. They had cycling and running clothes as well so it was with that stuff in the promotional area

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭Diaz

Mimojo wrote: »
    Got mine on Sunday in Lidl Sallins, they only have a handful left though. They had cycling and running clothes as well so it was with that stuff in the promotional area

Thanks - I just tried ringing Thomas St, Moore St, Cork St and Malahide Road office and no answer from any of them :confused: ... great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Only logging in now, my housemate is German so he sorted it out for me.

As far as I knows it's supposed to calculate the calories burned, I really need to read the instructions...

The running gear isn't top quality. I had to bring mine back as it was just bad, I'd rather fork out more money for quality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭pongo69

how do i set my stride length

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Dunno, gave up on mine.

Advertisement