Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application Data (Inception?)

Options
  • 25-07-2013 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

Right. This happens every so often and fills up my hard-drive, and every so often I have to delete all of the data, and hope it doesn't f**k up Windows somehow. This time, it's 12 times replicated, and I've no idea why it does it. Running Windows 7.

C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\APPLIC~1\Application Data

264197.jpg

Oh, and all the Application Data folders show a creation date of 11/01/2012 22:48
    /edit Deleted the 468MB file, and it's 11 copies, and I only get 468MB more space :/

Deleted one "application data", somehow deleted them all. F**k!

/edit 2; seems I've only deleted c:\users\all users\Application Data so maybe it's not all bad? Seems it's "inaccessible" as opposed to "doesn't exist", though.
    C:\Users\*****\AppData is still here.

Hrm. Possibly reboot and hope for the best :pac:

Comments

Advertisement