Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

40€ voucher - what to buy?

• 25-07-2013 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Hey I have a 40€ voucher for itunes that came with my iphone .. anyone recommend any good apps?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

A lot of the best Apps are free imo. ;) What about music?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Passenger wrote: »
    A lot of the best Apps are free imo. ;) What about music?

Paying for music:rolleyes: :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I'd recommend waiting until you come across apps and music that you really want/need and would have bought anyway rather than blowing it all at once on crap.

But some of my favourite paid iPhone apps would include Reeder, Tweetbot, iA Writer and 1Password. And in terms of games: Limbo, Osmos and Tiny Wings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

My brother has an S3 and zero apple devices. As a gift, our mother just bought him an iTunes voucher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭3DataModem

banquo wrote: »
    My brother has an S3 and zero apple devices. As a gift, our mother just bought him an iTunes voucher.

He can get some DRM free music

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROS123

Where can you buy Itune vouchers in Ireland ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

ROS123 wrote: »
    Where can you buy Itune vouchers in Ireland ?

Argos, Tesco, xtravision, etc even Adverts.ie

Advertisement