Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munchies on Exchequer Street closed

Options
  • 26-07-2013 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭

Was closed the other day, sign on the door said "Locked out by landlord". Anyone know anything about it? It is still closed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Crap. So its still closed? Man, I love their sandwiches. Great people in there too, very friendly and get to know their "regulars". :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Sir Humphrey Appleby

Well, they couldn't or wouldn't pay their rent, this is what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Well, they couldn't or wouldn't pay their rent, this is what happens.

I was led to believe that they had been paying a reduced rent that the landlord hadn't complained about I guess until the other night when they decided it wasn't enough! Another company caught out by the ridiculous UORR policy of yesteryear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

Walked by today and didn't even notice!

I use the IFSC stores all the time and occasionally the Exchequer St one. Nice staff in all their branches. Hope they all keep their jobs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 soundsofgeisha

Still closed?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Still closed?

Still closed on Saturday anyway, maybe someone else will have passed by today.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 soundsofgeisha

Was still closed.

Advertisement