Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving - new account / dual fuel

Options
  • 26-07-2013 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm moving to new apartment, looking for a dual fuel plan. Are there any discounts available now for new members?

Also, I used to have ESB account on my own name. Signed up for e-billing and paying with direct debit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Fibix,

Thank you for getting in touch, we certainly do have some great offers at the moment for returning customers. As a Dual Fuel customer opting for Direct Debit and Online Billing, you would be eligible for our ValueSaver Price Plan

This offers you a discount of up to 10% off your electricity, and up to 10% off your gas. This discount breaks down as 4% discount for Direct Debit, 2% for Online Billing, and 4% Bonus for choosing Electric Ireland as your provider for both fuels. Direct Debit is mandatory for this Price Plan. At the moment, you can also receive an extra €20 credit for your electricity account  for switching both fuels online at www.electricireland.ie.

This is a fixed term Price Plan, which is valid until 30th September 2014. Your discounts will be fixed from the date you sign up for this price plan for the remainder of that calendar month and will continue until 30th September 2014. There is a €50.00 exit fee payable if you choose to switch to another supplier before 30th September 2014. The discounts are taken off the standard Electric Ireland unit rates, and are shown as a monetary value on your bill so you can see exactly how much you are saving. The standard Electric Ireland unit rates and other charges are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.

If you would prefer to switch over the phone, I can arrange a callback from a member of our Sales team for you. If you would like me to arrange this, please PM our Electric Ireland Reps account with your full name, telephone number, and your preferred day/time to receive a callback.

If you have any questions on the above, or about another query, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭fibix

Hi Fibix,Thank you for getting in touch, we certainly do have some great offers at the moment for returning customers. As a Dual Fuel customer opting for Direct Debit and Online Billing, you would be eligible for our ValueSaver Price Plan. This offers you a discount of up to 10% off your electricity, and up to 10% off your gas. This discount breaks down as 4% discount for Direct Debit, 2% for Online Billing, and 4% Bonus for choosing Electric Ireland as your provider for both fuels. Direct Debit is mandatory for this Price Plan. At the moment, you can also receive an extra €20 credit for your electricity account for switching both fuels online at www.electricireland.ie.This is a fixed term Price Plan, which is valid until 30th September 2014. Your discounts will be fixed from the date you sign up for this price plan for the remainder of that calendar month and will continue until 30th September 2014. There is a €50.00 exit fee payable if you choose to switch to another supplier before 30th September 2014. The discounts are taken off the standard Electric Ireland unit rates, and are shown as a monetary value on your bill so you can see exactly how much you are saving. The standard Electric Ireland unit rates and other charges are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.If you would prefer to switch over the phone, I can arrange a callback from a member of our Sales team for you. If you would like me to arrange this, please PM our Electric Ireland Reps account with your full name, telephone number, and your preferred day/time to receive a callback.If you have any questions on the above, or about another query, please don't hesitate to ask.Kind regards,Aoife
    Thank you for your reply. I'd like to switch online for €20 credit but it seems to be only available for dual green. What is the difference between Dual Value Reward (is this the one you mentioned above?) and Dual Green?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Fibix,

As you are switching both your electricity and gas to Electric Ireland, you will be availing of the ValueSaver price plan. The ValueReward and Green price plans are only availabe for customers who have a fuel already registered to Electric Ireland, so these will not apply to you. Those price plans are offered to existing customers and offer similar discounts but their terms and conditions vary.

You should follow this link, and choose "New Customer". It will then give you an option to state whether you were a customer of ours in the past. While completing the switch, you will be asked to provide your MPRN (Meter Point Reference Number), GPRN (Gas Point Reference Number), current electricity and gas meter readings, and your IBAN for setting up Direct Debit (this can be found on the top of your bank statement), so you should have these to hand.

If you having any difficulty using our online switching service, please let me know, or call our Sales department on 1850 30 50 90 for guidance.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement