Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching Abroad Careers Fairs?

Options
  • 26-07-2013 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I'm interested in teaching abroad and am wondering when are teaching abroad career fairs on. This would be for me going away in Sept 2014. I just want to start looking about as early as possible and keep my options open. General working abroad career fairs I would also be interested in.
    Does anyone know when these are on/where are they advertised? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mel84

There are career fairs on from Feb-March in the main universities around Ireland!

Are you secondary or Primary? Check out KS Education they are a small company they have a new office in Ireland now as far as I am aware and have 2 lovely Irish teachers looking after any Irish graduates! They have jobs in the UK, UAE- Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar and also Malaysia! It's nice to have other Irish people looking after you! :) There ARE a few agencies I have heard bad reports about though... PM me for more details :);)

Advertisement