Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Beginnings

Options
  • 26-07-2013 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

has anyone here dealt with new beginnings does anyone know if they are any good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭James esq

I went to them last year. You definitely get a warm hug empathy and advice. They do a good analysis of your situation and offer a solution. Their analysis was top class but the advice was not. I didn't take it and I am glad, they were a bit out of date, they did not expect an upturn in house prices, this has more or less taken me out of my problem. Had I gone with their advice I would be down €50k and stuck with a PIP guy calling the shots for me over the next 6 years.

Overall it was worth the €300, for the analysis, it will certainly calm you down. Take your time with regard to following their advice. They will not put you under any pressure.

Advertisement