Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto Park

Options
  • 26-07-2013 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

What's Tayto Park like at this time of year for a day out with the kids. I hear July can be crazy busy anytime during week or weekends?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Twigster

Jiggers77 wrote: »
    What's Tayto Park like at this time of year for a day out with the kids. I hear July can be crazy busy anytime during week or weekends?

was there Monday, the kids had a ball. was busy but not overly, some queues for the kids activities, but it wasn't too bad. weekend is probably a different story though.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

I was there on Friday. It was quite busy but still comfortable. There was Q's for most of the major things but they moved fairly quickly. The weather is the only thing to watch for as it's pretty much all out doors with little shelter. The kids loved it BTW.

Advertisement