Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting three weeks(+) on account details & card?

Options
  • 26-07-2013 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I opened a personal account (& business one) in the Balbriggan branch just over three weeks ago.  

The business account details took a huge amount of time to be sent to me & I'm still waiting on the personal account details.

How long does it normally take, because I'm not impressed with the service so far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi OU812,

You should not be waiting over 3 weeks for this information. If you call your branch and a representative can arrange to provide the information to you. 

Alternatively, please pm us with your name, contact number and the branch you opened the account with. I will then forward the details to the branch requesting they contact you regarding it.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭OU812

"Bank of Ireland: Linda has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Linda from the recipient list and send the message again."

Please see my signature, there will be the option to send me a private message from there.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭OU812

PM Sent.

Thank you, I will forward this to the branch now to look into.

Apologies again that you have experienced issues.

Thanks
    Linda

• Advertisement
Advertisement