Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a decent wireless router for roughly around 50€

Options
  • 26-07-2013 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

My eircom netopia has sadly given up the ghost,and I have a few of the zxyel modems lying around and the wireless is sh1te on them(wired is fine)

I dont want to spend the world on one so roughly around 50€ give or take a couple of euro's,with a strong wireless signal essential.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

TP-Link do some good value products.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭white_westie

returnNull wrote: »
    My eircom netopia has sadly given up the ghost,and I have a few of the zxyel modems lying around and the wireless is sh1te on them(wired is fine)

I dont want to spend the world on one so roughly around 50€ give or take a couple of euro's,with a strong wireless signal essential.

Any recommendations?

Not a great wireless user myself, but you might want to specify if you need G or N only, or a mixture of both!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

sorry was on a 2 day siteban :pac:

Just G will do,dont have money for a dual band one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

TP-LINK 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem/Router combo. Cheap and cheerful.

http://www.argos.ie/ProductDisplayTRK019?partNumber=1418828

Advertisement