Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copy of all calls to and from Eircom.

Options
  • 26-07-2013 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

I've had enough of this. I want a copy of all my conversations with Eircom, including the time I tried to log a complaint and was fobbed off to a different department. I do not care what format they come in (wav,mp3, m4a1), just give me them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Flibbles wrote: »
    I've had enough of this. I want a copy of all my conversations with Eircom, including the time I tried to log a complaint and was fobbed off to a different department. I do not care what format they come in (wav,mp3, m4a1), just give me them.

Hi Flibbles

Believe me I don't want to refer you having the full detailed history of your issues. However the information you are requesting has to be logged as an official complaint.

I can not escalate it from here.

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Hi Flibbles

Believe me I don't want to refer you having the full detailed history of your issues. However the information you are requesting has to be logged as an official complaint.

I can not escalate it from here.

Mark
    I tried to lodge a complaint and was transferred through to the standard broadband tech help.

How am I supposed to lodge a complaint if your incompetent wasters will just transfer me?!

I tried to lodge a complaint and was transferred through to the standard broadband tech help.

How am I supposed to lodge a complaint if your incompetent wasters will just transfer me?!

Hi Flibbles

I have sent you a PM with address to log the complaint e-mail via e-mail.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Hi Flibbles

I have sent you a PM with address to log the complaint e-mail via e-mail.

Thanks, Mark
    Thank you for this, the phone method is just not workable if they will transfer the call away.

Thank you for this, the phone method is just not workable if they will transfer the call away.

No problem,

I will check your account next week and insure the complaint has been escalated.

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement