Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good home wanted for kittens

Options
  • 26-07-2013 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    I have a few kittens that are ready to find new homes. They are different colours (grey, orange, black/grey) beautiful kittens.
    If you are interested or know somebody that can give them a good home please pm me.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

You should contact Pat in Deise Animal Sanctuary, I'm sure she could help you out with finding good homes for them.

www.deiseanimalsanctuary.org

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Moonmad

Just wondering do you still have any kittens?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 xirivella

Hi,

Yes I still have a couple of kittens left, if you are interested please send me a Pm for further information.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Moonmad

Pm sent thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

the Ispca up by the Marion Chipper pays half a nutering bill if you bring them in the appointment card.

In the past it has been suggested that all female cats should be allowed to have one litter of kittens. However, this is totally unnecessary and of no benefit whatsoever to the cat and just leaves you with a ball of kittens looking to rehome them.

see this :
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Nws33rHiWOE/TkqoSHY9j2I/AAAAAAAAACc/pM0qKjSMsvg/s400/catpyramid.gif

0rt wrote: »
    the Ispca up by the Marion Chipper pays half a nutering bill if you bring them in the appointment card.

In the past it has been suggested that all female cats should be allowed to have one litter of kittens. However, this is totally unnecessary and of no benefit whatsoever to the cat and just leaves you with a ball of kittens looking to rehome them.

see this :
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Nws33rHiWOE/TkqoSHY9j2I/AAAAAAAAACc/pM0qKjSMsvg/s400/catpyramid.gif

City vets nuter cats for free

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

City vets nuter cats for free

No they don't. We got 2 cats done in the last 6 months to a year. Both sexes were done and they cost approx €90 each.

cococoady wrote: »
    No they don't. We got 2 cats done in the last 6 months to a year. Both sexes were done and they cost approx €90 each.

I was there about 4 months ago when I got a cat and theres signs all over the place saying they do it for free as theres a huge problem in waterford at the moment with stray cats, they even say if you find a stray to bring it in to be done free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Dave_Power

thats new news to me, i was in city vets last week and didnt see those posters.
    however if your unemployed and bring documentation such as a jobseekers pay slip and proof of i.d. you will get a voucher from the w.s.p.c.a.
    they will pay part of the fee it costs to get your pet nuetered through this voucher.

• Advertisement

Dave_Power wrote: »
    however if your unemployed and bring documentation such as a jobseekers pay slip and proof of i.d. you will get a voucher from the w.s.p.c.a.
    they will pay part of the fee it costs to get your pet nuetered through this voucher.

Yeah have to admit I was wrong on this I'm sure I saw it somewhere though becus I was reading it in a waiting room somewhere.

Dave_Power wrote: »

Yeah have to admit I was wrong on this I'm sure I saw it somewhere though becus I was reading it in a waiting room somewhere.

Advertisement