Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Morning Bus Service Limerick To Dublin Airport

• 26-07-2013 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Can any one point me please. Must be in the airport for 10.30 am next Tuesday morning. Prefer info from someone who has used this bus or currently uses it. Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I haven't used the connection to the airport, but the Dublin Coach service should get you there.

Leave Arthur's Quay at 6:30, connect at the Red Cow at 9:10, get to Dublin Airport around 9:25. €15 altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 piplin

Hopefully I'll turn up at 6.15am and there'll a bus there. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

Here is the link to JJ Kavanagh time table for Limerick to Dublin:

http://www.jjkavanagh.ie/images/events/Limerick-Dublin%20FEB%202012.pdf

I have used it a few times,
      its slow going
      leaves earlier
      cost more than Dublin Coach €20
    But
      No changing bus
      in airport before 8
    I have never had a bad experience with either bus company, what it normally comes down to, for me, is the time I need to be at the airport.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

There's Kavanaghs as well. Bit earlier at 4am, but they go all the way to the airport without changing. Gets there at 7:30am. Or Bus Eireann from the bus station at 5:30am gets to the airport at 9:05am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

piplin wrote: »
    Hopefully I'll turn up at 6.15am and there'll a bus there. Thank you.

There will be. Dublin Coach are very reliable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 piplin

Thanks that is exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks for all the help here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Eamonn121

Dublin Coach are good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Dublin Coach are great - great price and decent buses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Except when I used the same bus service to get my dublin flight and the connecting bus to the airport was pulling out as our bus was turning around at the red cow and I had to get a 35euro taxi to the airport to make my flight.

Emailed a complaint and they said they would look into it but never did.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭xgwishyx

That does suck garv123 but from what I've heard that's the exception to the rule, I've always found them great. Use them every second weekend gan theipeann.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

piplin wrote: »
    Can any one point me please. Must be in the airport for 10.30 am next Tuesday morning. Prefer info from someone who has used this bus or currently uses it. Thank you.

getthere.ie consolidates the schedules for all of the buses & trains -
    Also includes a rideshare section.

Advertisement