Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DoC 10: 2 years in the making , 10th of August at the Exchange: MvC, AE, IGAU, SSBM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

#FiverOnFergus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Tnx but I ain't going, even if I did, be lucky to make top 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Tnx but I ain't going,

ahh scrub

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

This is Gouke's year.

Team Gouke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

dunno if ill be playing or not tomorrow because messed up my hand so cant really use my stick at moment,
    either way will still make the trip down to help out.

also voa, still bringing my ps3 but do you's need a extra gamecube for smash?
    i have a smash bros:melee disc also but dunno if thats the one being played :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

awfully confident for a man who struggled to beat a **** makoto!

I'll be just out of hospital so not sure if I'll play or not but I'll be there to take pictures and commentate for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Tnx but I ain't going, even if I did, be lucky to make top 8.

but.. you made top 8 in cannes

edit: huehuehue

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Hey Doomy. those wires only showed up now. I'll bring 'em with me tomorrow (although they may never come of use lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

Can't make it :(

Raawron wrote: »
    Can't make it :(

Whaaaat? But I saw you hop online UMvC3 and everythin'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Mate is headed down to Dublin after all so I'll probably be down for AE.

Could maybe make myself useful and do Melee commentary as well since I used to be good at it many moons ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

I have a brilliant idea.... change smash bros to sfxt vanilla! WOOOO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

So what time is AE starting then so I know what bus to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Blargh, busy week
    also voa, still bringing my ps3 but do you's need a extra gamecube for smash?
    i have a smash bros:melee disc also but dunno if thats the one being played :confused:

Nah thanks 1man, it's cool. I believe Mike and are both bringing a console. I don't think that will be a problem, the only thing we might be stuck for is monitors to run them on, but I think the exchange has us sorted there, unless they were able to unload a dozen CRTs since I last spoke to them.
    ladnopoka wrote: »
    I have a brilliant idea.... change smash bros to sfxt vanilla! WOOOO!!

Get out

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

Nah thanks 1man, it's cool. I believe Mike and are both bringing a console. I don't think that will be a problem, the only thing we might be stuck for is monitors to run them on, but I think the exchange has us sorted there, unless they were able to unload a dozen CRTs since I last spoke to them.
    If we're desperate for monitors, I'm happy to donate mine again, provided there's someone willing to drive it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

If we're desperate for monitors, I'm happy to donate mine again, provided there's someone willing to drive it down.

Thanks, but hopefully it won't come to that.

I won't know if we're desperate until I get there, and I wasn't planning on driving tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Only after fallin in the door now after a debs so wont be coming to this! (thought id be home earlier/a little less drunk :P)

dont let ladno win

That's a scrubby excuse, Ramza >:c

I'm stuck in Portadown Rail station because there's a fault in the tracks on the way to Dublin.

Dunno how/if I'll be able to make it. There should be a bus service instead but no word on whether it'll be quick enough or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Ramza wrote: »
    Only after fallin in the door now after a debs so wont be coming to this! (thought id be home earlier/a little less drunk :P)

dont let ladno win

You lazy bugger, mine was only the other day as well. But drunk me is a smart man, he hid 20 euro in his wallet so that I wouldn't spend my bus fare for today on even more drink. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

But drunk me is a smart man, he hid 20 euro in his wallet so that I wouldn't spend my bus fare for today on even more drink. :pac:

A smart man wouldn't hide money in his wallet.

See you all in a while!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Speed Boat wrote: »
    A smart man wouldn't hide money in his wallet.

See you all in a while!

Ah but a drunk man would.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Managed to wake up early.

Then decided I should sleep another 5 minutes.
    That turned into an hour.
    Still on my way in, should make it before 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'll be leaving Tallaght shortly. Should be in a little after twelve.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Ah, the procession of last minute "Sorry guys, can't make it 'cause I'm lame" messages begin to appear.

I suppose Lee gets a free pass. I've seen "Train Delayed. Reason: 'Problem Thing'" on the trains into Tokyo often enough to relate :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sairus wrote: »
    Ah, the procession of last minute "Sorry guys, can't make it 'cause I'm lame" messages begin to appear.

I suppose Lee gets a free pass. I've seen "Train Delayed. Reason: 'Problem Thing'" on the trains into Tokyo often enough to relate :pac:

Hey, problem thing is a real problem man!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

Great day, lads. GGs especially to all the Smash players - great turn out and some really tense matches. ArmourWulfe, I *will* have my revenge!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Anyone have the results ?

Ggs everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

GGs to all, great to see such a good turnout and so much fun being had! Thanks to Voa and Doom and especially everyone who competed for coming out and supported the scene. Special mention to our new players, great to see new faces!

• Advertisement

liamnojo92 wrote: »
    Anyone have the results ?

Lythero won marvel, he ran a train through everyone

Advertisement