Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeet Kune Do in Waterford city?

Options
  • 26-07-2013 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey all, I was just wondering if there are any Jeet Kune do clubs in Waterford city. It's a disciple I've always wanted to try, and there's no time like the present :) I saw some threads on the subject, but they were old enough.

Cheers,
    Jim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

i was also interested in jeet kune do, i seen a sign outside a building about 4 or 5 months ago about jeet kune do training in railway square,the sign isnt there now, i started sin moo hapkido recently just as good in my opinion ,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 straightblast

Hi jim i did have a club by the railway sq but i have moved to st pauls hall
    i was certified by jerry poteet my site is being fixed but I'm on facebook straightblast-jkd give me a ring
    take care
    patrick
    straightblast-jkd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

thats cool

Advertisement