Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zimbabwe man sells fake product, gets arrested. UK NHS do the same, nothing happens.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Jake1 wrote: »
    Would anyone happen to know if all the Chinese Medicine shops are regulated in any way?

Not sure about Ireland but I doubt it. In many Asian countries its very regulated. 7 year university training program, special clinics and in some cased special hospitals where they work alongside western medicine (which actually can be traced back to the middle east and Islamic medicine.

knipex wrote: »
    Not sure about Ireland but I doubt it. In many Asian countries its very regulated. 7 year university training program, special clinics and in some cased special hospitals where they work alongside western medicine (which actually can be traced back to the middle east and Islamic medicine.

cheers. I didnt think they were but was'nt sure. I amazed that they can just open up and claim cures for certain things..
    Ive seen a few pop up in Dublin over the years, and in fairness they seem to be doing ok, business wise, so I assume people are using them.

Advertisement