Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NowTV Box(Roku LT) - £10.00 inc (€11.89) new model £14.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Anyone order one lately? I ordered on last Tuesday and no dispatch email yet.

I ordered one two weeks ago and got no dispatch email. It arrived about a week later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭gooner99

Ordered one last week. Didn't get dispatch info from sky, but got a text from Parcelmotel Today to say it was delivered to the depot. Now I plan to replace my normal sub with this. The young lad watches mostly the entertainment channels. Can anyone pm me links to good value entertainment pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

Free month Sky Movies. Think you might need to be in your last month of current subscription or currently not subscribed to movies for it to work though.

Enter code: AFFMOVJLP10

Possibility that code is only valid to use until midnight tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

WIZWEB wrote: »
    Free month Sky Movies. Think you might need to be in your last month of current subscription or currently not subscribed to movies for it to work though.

Enter code: AFFMOVJLP10

Possibility that code is only valid to use until midnight tonight.
    Thanks worked for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Also worked for me. Wasn't in any subscription. Thanks!,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Worked here as well with no subscription prior. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Work for me, mine was up next week! Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

worked here too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Daniel112

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭gooner99

Cheers for that.thats 2 months free in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Haha! Found a way to get an extra month free on top of that, so two extra months for free.

Use the code "AFFMOVJLP10" then use "AFFMOVJLP20".

Got that by changing the number :pac:

EDIT: And another :P Although I couldn't add this one, it is valid. AFFMOVMS10

zYM5YOu.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

quick question lads

where do I put my parcel motel PMID when ordering this?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

kingtiger wrote: »
    quick question lads

where do I put my parcel motel PMID when ordering this?

Thanks

In the name or the first line of the address. It doesn't really matter as long as it's somewhere in the address. Mine just arrived in Parcel Motel N.I today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

I have one of these and also an Now TV app on my LG TV. Its on the UK settings.
    I got a message from Now TV/LG to say I have free movies until July and 7 sports passes if i follow the instructions. Did that and it worked. Its an LG/Now TV offer

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

Haha! Found a way to get an extra month free on top of that, so two extra months for free.

Use the code "AFFMOVJLP10" then use "AFFMOVJLP20".

Got that by changing the number :pac:

EDIT: And another :P Although I couldn't add this one, it is valid. AFFMOVMS10

Yh I got that 2nd code too but not working for some including me. Think it's valid until May 28th though so will try it when on last month ;)

Edit: tried your other one but not accepting that either. As far as I know they will work each independently when there's a month or less left on your movies subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Zilog

Thanks WizWeb and IrishStuff, 2 months for free! Original 6 month offer had expired for me in January

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Zilog wrote: »
    Thanks WizWeb and IrishStuff, 2 months for free! Original 6 month offer had expired for me in January

Same for me, got the two months free after my subscription expired a while back. Thanks to the two posters above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

cheers guys kids happy out for another 2 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

only got 1 code to work for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Possibly a stupid question but how do you know the codes have worked?
    I entered them and it seemed to accept them but theres nothing about extra time added in my account info or purchase history.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Possibly a stupid question but how do you know the codes have worked?
    I entered them and it seemed to accept them but theres nothing about extra time added in my account info or purchase history.

Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Same here. Mine updated to an extra month but mine were up before that. Those two new codes didn't work. Maybe you have to be on your last month to work. I get a message at the top.

"Sorry, a voucher has already been applied to this subscription, you cannot add another at this time"

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

I'm going to get one if these boxes. Looking at the nowtv site there seems to be different boxes. 6 month movie box for £35, 5 month entertainment box also £35. Do I need to get the two boxes or would 1 box do all the channels?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

I'm going to get one if these boxes. Looking at the nowtv site there seems to be different boxes. 6 month movie box for £35, 5 month entertainment box also £35. Do I need to get the two boxes or would 1 box do all the channels?
    Get the £10 box (there is only one, just some offers are bundled) and pick your channels when it comes

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Get the £10 box (there is only one, just some offers are bundled) and pick your channels when it comes

I have the entertainment pack with sky at the moment. If I cancel sky would I get the same stations pretty much with the now TV box?

And just one more question, Can you just keep buying passes and getting codes or do you have to get a new box every so often?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

How come I need to have something in my account to start my 30 day free trial? Anyone else have this problem?

Have tried it with my VISA Debit card and a pre-paid Mastercard. It says payment could not be authorized.

Do you have to buy at least 1 month with them to start the 30 day free trial with the 1 month purchased?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    How come I need to have something in my account to start my 30 day free trial? Anyone else have this problem?

Have tried it with my VISA Debit card and a pre-paid Mastercard. It says payment could not be authorized.

Do you have to buy at least 1 month with them to start the 30 day free trial with the 1 month purchased?

They take payment then refund it this is how Netflix works to.

• Advertisement

They take payment then refund it this is how Netflix works to.

Okay cheers. Expect my box in my Parcel Motel in the morning so will top up my card tomorrow :)

Advertisement