Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slobby officemate eating junkfood loudly at desk.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭jr22

boogle wrote: »

If I could get a roof onto it, it'd be ideal!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

jr22 wrote: »
    Substantial.

i thought as much

are you proficient in the use of a harpoon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Feed it.....feed it loads and loads and loads.....make it your pet project to see just how fat you can get it before it does a Homer Simpson and works from home due to morbid obesity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Substantial.

A real woman with curves?

Tame it on a date.

Go to the beach and have a picnic....hopefully a passing greenpeace ship will spot it and try drag it back out to sea.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

Is she sweating profusely as she grazes on the biccies?

bumper234 wrote: »
    Tame it on a date.

Go to the beach and have a picnic....hopefully a passing greenpeace ship will spot it and try drag it back out to sea.

She might sink into the sand

RikkFlair wrote: »
    A real woman with curves?

Not to be fattist, but it's more like one continuous curve, like a beach ball.

xXxkorixXx wrote: »
    Is she sweating profusely as she grazes on the biccies?

Yep, with a fan aimed at her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Fecking Ginger Nuts!

I don't leave home without mine.

Gingers RULE !!

• Advertisement

She sounds like a fire hazard

could you have a word with Health & Safety?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Ginger nuts and tea would be lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Jaysus I'd murder a bag of cheese and onion now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Does she eat cheddar cheese by any chance ?

Is this her by any chance ?

EDIT: I'm a fat bastard as well but at least i have an open mouth mind.

zenno wrote: »
    Does she eat cheddar cheese by any chance ?

Is this her by any chance ?

EDIT: I'm a fat bastard as well but at least i have an open mouth mind.

A close relative maybe!

A close relative maybe!

Maybe ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

bumper234 wrote: »
    Feed it.....feed it loads and loads and loads.....make it your pet project to see just how fat you can get it before it does a Homer Simpson and works from home due to morbid obesity.

Brilliant plan!!! Take a before and after pic like people do when trying to lose weight!:D

ulinbac wrote: »
    Brilliant plan!!! Take a before and after pic like people do when trying to lose weight!:D

It doesn't always work out well though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

bluewolf wrote: »
    Ginger nuts and tea would be lovely

No!

Jaffa cakes and tea is the correct answer

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

No!

Eww!

Jaffa cakes and milk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

I suppose you could discover that you have a serious problem with mice under the desk!
    If not, bring in some mice. They're cuter and fluffier than cockroaches.

Then they'll have to ban eating at the desk for health and safety reasons.

We'd someone like that in our office. She even installed a small fridge and a toaster under her desk that used to occasionally blow the fuses on the desk-sockets that were only intended for PCs.

No!

Lidl CHERRY jaffa cakes ftw ;)

Gift wrap a funnel, with a note attached saying

' here this will help you get it down quicker'

OP, are you telling me that there is no canteen in the work-place ?

If so, put up a sign saying no eating @ the work-station. Lunch can only be eaten at canteen or outside of work-station, there ye go.

OP, are you telling me that there is no canteen in the work-place ?

If so, put up a sign saying no eating @ the work-station. Lunch can only be eaten at canteen or outside of work-station, there ye go.

There's no policy on eating at desks and it'd be near impossible to implement as it's a huge organisation with lax enough policies that cover multiple sites. I'm so junior, I'd probably be eaten alive for trying to get something like that put in place. :p

The canteen in the building is tiny but there's a serious park beside us and a ton of really nice cafés and subsidised canteens on site, not even a minutes walk away. People get out and about at lunchtime or are generally polite enough if eating in the office.

I actually wouldn't mind so much if it was lunch she was eating but it is literally a non-stop binging session. Bars, cans of coke and crisps from the vending machine, dawn till dusk. She rarely seems to eat a lunch, as in a sandwich or god forbid, a feckin' salad.

She horses through anything up to 5/6 bars of chocolate or packs of Skittles/Starbursts a day in the office, washed down with fizzy drinks and a couple of bags of crisps on the side, no exaggeration. All done at maximum volume. And that's just at work. It's unreal.

If she walks to the photocopier, 20 yards down the corridor, she has to turn on the fan in the office to cool down afterwards from the exertion.

SpaceTime wrote: »
    We'd someone like that in our office. She even installed a small fridge and a toaster under her desk that used to occasionally blow the fuses on the desk-sockets that were only intended for PCs.

FFS :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

I'm a fat bastard as well...

You come across as quite thin on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭Archeron

OP, you know those moments of peace you have when she goes to the toilet? Next time, just visualise that in that time she is plonked on the bowl blowing out ginger scented half digested pieces of flubber scutter.

I hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

Next time she leaves take a big hot steaming dump on her key board . Thst should stop her eating there

• Advertisement

There's no policy on eating at desks and it'd be near impossible to implement as it's a huge organisation with lax enough policies that cover multiple sites. I'm so junior, I'd probably be eaten alive for trying to get something like that put in place. :p

The canteen in the building is tiny but there's a serious park beside us and a ton of really nice cafés and subsidised canteens on site, not even a minutes walk away. People get out and about at lunchtime or are generally polite enough if eating in the office.

I actually wouldn't mind so much if it was lunch she was eating but it is literally a non-stop binging session. Bars, cans of coke and crisps from the vending machine, dawn till dusk. She rarely seems to eat a lunch, as in a sandwich or god forbid, a feckin' salad.

She horses through anything up to 5/6 bars of chocolate or packs of Skittles/Starbursts a day in the office, washed down with fizzy drinks and a couple of bags of crisps on the side, no exaggeration. All done at maximum volume. And that's just at work. It's unreal.

If she walks to the photocopier, 20 yards down the corridor, she has to turn on the fan in the office to cool down afterwards from the exertion.

I see. Well in that case, it looks like you have no choice except for to get an exorcist unfortunately :(

Advertisement