Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slobby officemate eating junkfood loudly at desk.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

You come across as quite thin on the internet.

Oh, i'm very thin when it comes to the internet indeed, especially when i can de-fat myself with photoshop cs6, it makes me feel so much thinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Somewhat Lacking

Next time she leaves take a big hot steaming dump on her key board . Thst should stop her eating there
    Probably wouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Stop slagging fat birds :p

Hope she's reading this thread and spitefully doubles the yawns, triples the consumption and quadruples the noise.
    Stop slagging fat birds
    Are you a fat bird?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Hope she's reading this thread and spitefully doubles the yawns, triples the consumption and quadruples the noise.

Are you a fat bird?

Far from it.. I see your somewhat lacking originality

• Advertisement

cruais wrote: »
    Far from it.. I see your somewhat lacking originality
    Well hey... the username don't lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

No!

Jaffa cakes and tea is the correct answer
    Lucyfur wrote: »
    Eww!

Jaffa cakes and milk.
    bumper234 wrote: »
    Lidl CHERRY jaffa cakes ftw ;)

Good god it's going from bad to worse!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Se7en?

Never saw it, plot sounds similar.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Put a load of crumbs on her keyboard so it stops working. IT will give out to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

antodeco wrote: »
    Put a load of crumbs on her keyboard so it stops working. IT will give out to her

Na they would just replace that keyboards are cheap as chips. Get some food (ham, cheese, chocolate etc) and put it in a couple of bags in the hot press/direct sunlight. Leave it there for a week or two till it's rank. Get into work early and (wearing gloves, marigolds ftw ;) ) start putting food in the corners under her desk and behind stuff. Call manager over and complain about the smell (health and safety dept could also be bought in on this) and ask to be moved as the smell i making you violently ill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Na they would just replace that keyboards are cheap as chips. Get some food (ham, cheese, chocolate etc) and put it in a couple of bags in the hot press/direct sunlight. Leave it there for a week or two till it's rank. Get into work early and (wearing gloves, marigolds ftw ;) ) start putting food in the corners under her desk and behind stuff. Call manager over and complain about the smell (health and safety dept could also be bought in on this) and ask to be moved as the smell i making you violently ill.

While your idea is good , I suggest the OP puts a little box and on her desk with a little card saying "from a secret admirer " , the box should contain laxative chocolate.

For added effect put laxatives into the office water cooler.

Your Welcome

Mattjack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Link her to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I could handle the eating, but constant snot sniffing is revolting. I would be shoving her tissues and asking her to blow her nose if that was me. Mind you, I'm the one who had an ongoing row for 2 years or so with the girl who sat beside me in work. She said she sniffed because her nose had been broken, I said she should get plastic surgery then and have it fixed. Strangely we never really came to an agreement on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

jr22 wrote: »
    all I can hear is the sound of biscuits being annihilated, drinks being slurped, crisp bags being molested.

Quality!

:pac:

mattjack wrote: »
    While your idea is good , I suggest the OP puts a little box and on her desk with a little card saying "from a secret admirer " , the box should contain laxative chocolate.

For added effect put laxatives into the office water cooler.

Your Welcome

Mattjack.

Do not do this! You get caught or she has a bad reaction and you are now in actual bodily harm/ jail time scenario!

Do not do this! You get caught or she has a bad reaction and you are now in actual bodily harm/ jail time scenario!

No , do it , in the name of Boards AH I dare you OP .

Prison doesn't scare me .

mattjack wrote: »
    No , do it , in the name of Boards AH I dare you OP .

Prison doesn't scare me .

Why would you actively encourage a poster to physically assault someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Why would you actively encourage a poster to physically assault someone?

....do you really think he was serious about the laxatives??? :confused:

DoozerT6 wrote: »

It's AH!!!!! Would ANYTHING surprise you??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Offer to make her a cup of tea. Then put low fat milk in it. That will disgust her to the core and force her to leave the job.

• Advertisement

DoozerT6 wrote: »

I am serious ,...

Bumper234 if you say laxative very slowly three times , it sounds like gullible.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

I have to listen to this kind of slobbering in work too, amongst other weird noises. It makes me want to ban eating at desks. They've obviously no table manners, or else they don't think it applies if they're not actually at a dinner table.

I keep throwing her filthies, but she has her back to me, so I think I'm just wasting my time.

Food that smells is especially inconsiderate when you're in an office space. Used to work with a guy who'd eat stinky weird fish dishes at 11am! He had his lunch early because he was a health freak but it make us simultaneously sick and hungry.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I started reading this thread before I realised it was two months old.

And now all I can think of is going down the shops to buy a packet of ginger nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭jr22

seamus wrote: »
    I started reading this thread before I realised it was two months old.

And now all I can think of is going down the shops to buy a packet of ginger nuts.

Don't eat them in the office though Seamus, for the love of God!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Come in on Monday morning as usual, and just as she enters the office, duck down and shout out 'OHMYGOD!! AN ASTROID!!! WE'RE ALL GONNE DI.. Oh, it's you...'.

Might be enough to make her change her eating habits.

Or it may give her the idea to eat lots of Mars bars, Milky Ways and Galaxys...
    Worth the risk!

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

jr22 wrote: »
    Fecking Ginger Nuts!

buy her a packet of rich tea... she can dunk them in her tea to get a deeper richer slurping sound

Advertisement