Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accuracy Results JSB's!

Options
  • 26-07-2013 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Finally got my hands on some jsbs they r exact express .22 5.52 and tryed them out straight away the pic does all the talking what more can ya ask for was shooting from 30 yards! :D:D:D

Im not sure if i shot a 3 or 4 shot group after the 2nd shot i think i lost count and lost the plot due to the excitement :P What a pellet rfd's should stock nothing but this :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

1shot16 wrote: »
    Finally got my hands on some jsbs they r exact express .22 5.52 and tryed them out straight away the pic does all the talking what more can ya ask for was shooting from 30 yards! :D:D:D

Im not sure if i shot a 3 or 4 shot group after the 2nd shot i think i lost count and lost the plot due to the excitement :P What a pellet rfd's should stock nothing but this :P

Nice one way to go:)

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

Nice one way to go:)

Was using wasp, diana the lot thought it was the gun or scope then i though it was just me.Just needed to use jsbs :D

Can now dispatch vermin knowing its a one shot one kill every time :P :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Holdover

Well done, that's a massive improvement it was worth taking the time to research the pellets.
    You can get on with the hunting now.
    Most of the pellets commonly stocked out there are junk, one other type that I find are very good also are Crosman Premier and Anglers Curse in Croom Co. Limerick stock them.

Holdover wrote: »
    Well done, that's a massive improvement it was worth taking the time to research the pellets.
    You can get on with the hunting now.
    Most of the pellets commonly stocked out there are junk, one other type that I find are very good also are Crosman Premier and Anglers Curse in Croom Co. Limerick stock them.

Yeah cant wait will get out later dis week for definite maybe later on if the wind dies down a bit. :D

Yeah pellets rfd stock are junk ill agree with cha dare!Crosman are good i heard but the jsb are pretty good and ill stick to them.Ill keep the jsb's for hunting,Thats 490 dead crows and magpies :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Well done lad fair play. At least you got it sorted. We're all your groups that good or was that a good average.

How did you get on buying them in quantity after.

• Advertisement

Well done lad fair play. At least you got it sorted. We're all your groups that good or was that a good average.

How did you get on buying them in quantity after.

Em it was sorta wind that was the best group going out now to get a few more groups will post pics shortly.Windless now

I only got 1 tin 500 rounds thats whats on the licence so thats all i could apply for!

I might save 60 euro every 10 tins but for the sake of losing ur licence i might aswell do it the right way unless were going up north!

Ah ye lad do it the right way. And sure order up another box before you run out. So you aren't left for a week with no pellets.

Good group with wind all the same lad FairPlay.

Ah ye lad do it the right way. And sure order up another box before you run out. So you aren't left for a week with no pellets.

Good group with wind all the same lad FairPlay.

Ye i was left with something like 40 or 50 pellets for a week nearly drove me crazy thinking about it managed all the same haha good thing i got them today or i would be waiting till monday.The mother also has a licence so i can apply for her as well and get 2 tins :)

Thanks i was thinking after 1500 pellets with wasps and diana am i really dat bad was just the pellets!Those accupells u sent me were good too thanks :)

Heres 2 more groups 3 shots each.First one has 1 bad shot was me :o second is flawless! :pac:

Good shooting lad. Don't mind the flyers. I always have them.

Good shooting lad. Don't mind the flyers. I always have them.

Not bad at all considering springers are hard to shoot well.The lad i bought it off sed if get 25 yards outa it coz its a .22 springer.Those groups are at 30 yards will see what i can do at 50 and 70 yards next week recogin i could hit a can at 100 yards :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement