Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnum chocolates - anyone tried them ?

Options
  • 26-07-2013 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,954 ✭✭✭

I did and I was so disappointed I feel like I mustve got a bad batch or something.

There are three small chocolates in a pack for 99c.They're covered in magmun choc and have white chocolate truffle filling. Unfortunately the reality wasn't a patch on the description. The chocolate tasted cheap and the truffle was cheap tasting vanilla powder.

So did I get a bad pack or are they always this bad ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Tried em a few weeks back too, thought they were awful. The chocolate just doesn't work when there's no ice-cream under it!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,600 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I got them back in May with a group of friend and none of use really liked them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭autumnbelle

The cornetto choc is lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I thought I got a bad batch too, thought the mousse filling tasted a bit sour and was quite grainy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Sour yogurt i though never again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Very poor quality chocolate. Very grainy in texture and not much going on taste wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I thought they were gorgeous, have had them twice now. Will eat them again.

The Cornetto chocolates are fantastic as well.

Advertisement