Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribed thread email no longer provides links to posts

Options
  • 26-07-2013 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭

The previous, non-html, subscribed thread emails provided links to the individual posts. The html email does not.

I used the links to jump to the latest post and read from there. Some formatting is lost in the html emails e.g. quoting, styling etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Boards.ie: Alvis

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Some updates have been pushed out to link to individual posts in your daily emails for subscribed threads.

Are you still experiencing this issue as of recently? If so, can you please PM me a copy of the problem email so I can get more details and which email templates were used and get a better idea of where the problem may be coming from?

With regards to styling and formatting, there are plans to rework the mails in the future so they will appear closer to how the BBCode is formatted on the site, but in the meantime they will be stripped down to more basic text formatting.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The Link to Post link is now in the emails. Exactly what I was looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Boards.ie: Alvis

Cool, thanks for the reply.

Any further issues with the mails, please let us know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement