Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The reek on Sunday with a dog?

Options
  • 26-07-2013 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Was thinking of doing it Sunday and bringing the dog what do ye think a good idea or bad?
    He's well behaved and I'll keep him on leash
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Shouldn't be a problem as long as he's well behaved around people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

He sounds like a very good natured dog so I'd say you should definitely bring him, It's obviously a good companion to you and I'm sure would bring a lot of smiles to the faces of any dog lovers climbing the reek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

Might chance it so! Thanks!
    Was thinking of going early what time is first mass at the top?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Cleahaigh

Just make sure you pick up his ****, and take it home with you for proper disposal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

Cleahaigh wrote: »
    Just make sure you pick up his ****, and take it home with you for proper disposal.

And while you're at it collect the 9 tonnes of sheep **** that's there as well. It's a mountain, not a town footpath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

And I guess he should wear an incontinence pad himself too just in case? :confused:

And why wouldn't I? Most responsible dog owners will, and then listen to the high horse brigade, painting us all with the one brush.

Well I did it anyway!! Great day glad I brought the dog now. Great view form the top it was really clear.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mod Note - Well done OP.
    Closing thread as it went off the rails for a while and the OP has finished their task now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement