Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual saver plan

Options
  • 26-07-2013 11:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

I have two meters. And valuesaver plan. There is a latest reading on my online account with remark networks reading. So is this correct reading?

Also what will be approximate bill for 2 months If units used are 240 each in both meters?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi tharmor,
    tharmor wrote:
    There is a latest reading on my online account with remark networks reading. So is this correct reading?

This indicates that the ESB Networks meter reader was on site to take a reading, so yes, it should be accurate. ESB Networks plan to read electricity meters 4 times per year; the remaining 2 are estimated. You can avoid estimated readings entirely by submitting your readings online (either via the website or online billing), via our app, or by ringing/emailing customer service. See here for more.
    tharmor wrote:
    Also what will be approximate bill for 2 months If units used are 240 each in both meters?

Just to double-check - when you say two meters, do you mean a night and a day meter, or a gas and an electricity meter?

Thanks,
    David

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Hi tharmor,

This indicates that the ESB Networks meter reader was on site to take a reading, so yes, it should be accurate. ESB Networks plan to read electricity meters 4 times per year; the remaining 2 are estimated. You can avoid estimated readings entirely by submitting your readings online (either via the website or online billing), via our app, or by ringing/emailing customer service. See here for more.

Just to double-check - when you say two meters, do you mean a night and a day meter, or a gas and an electricity meter?

Thanks,
    David

Day and night electricity metrr !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi tharmor,

Thank you for confirming that information. The balance on your bill depends on your usage, whether you are classed as a Domestic Urban, or Domestic Rural customer, and whether you have a price plan in place on your account with discounts. I would need to review your account before I could comment on or generate a bill for you.

If you'd like me to take a look at your account and explain how your bill is configured, please PM us your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. We'd also need you to confirm that you are the registered account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Hi tharmor,

Thank you for confirming that information. The balance on your bill depends on your usage, whether you are classed as a Domestic Urban, or Domestic Rural customer, and whether you have a price plan in place on your account with discounts. I would need to review your account before I could comment on or generate a bill for you.

If you'd like me to take a look at your account and explain how your bill is configured, please PM us your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. We'd also need you to confirm that you are the registered account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Have PMed you the details. Cheers

Advertisement