Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted/Share] Student share apartment near TCD in Dublin 2 or 4

Options
  • 26-07-2013 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,
    I hope to be studying in Trinity College this coming September and I'm having huge difficulty in finding appropriate accommodation, I'm sure I'm not the only one!

I'm pretty easy to get along with, and finding someone to rent an apartment with in Dublin 2 (or 4 if necessary), would be perfect for me.

If you're another TCD student, or are interested in sharing, or have an apartment that you're looking to share, PM me or reply! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Lollipops13

hey I am also looking for somewhere and someone to share with! It is so difficult because trinity is so central so accommodation is so difficult to find!
    Its good that you're a first year too because I want to share with a first year too.
    Have you looked into trinity halls?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 strawberryowl

Hi, yes, I've looked into all the usual student accommodation, between Trinity's, NCI's and Griffith's, but I don't think it's really for me. I'd rather find an apartment or house to share with a few people, rather than student accommodation with 6 or 8 people! Besides, from what I've seen, most of these types of accommodation are reasonably strict and very simple, which wouldn't really suit me. Have you any idea what kind of place you'd want, yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ni_Mo

Im in the same boat... daft.ie and rent.ie seem to be all for professionals... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16 strawberryowl

I know, every reply I get is the same - they'd rather share with a professional. But like I said, I'm interested in sharing a place, if anyone has a room available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lemonlies

Have the same problem guys. I'm interested in sharing if anyone knows some place! I'll be a TCD goer in September.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 HelloFluffy

It's an absolutely impossible job to find a place, I'd definitely be up for sharing! Unsure yet whether I'll be in UCD or Trinity though.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 TooMuchAtOnce

Also looking for a place, repeating the leaving cert in the city center and struggling to find a place. Ideally would be looking for a fairly quite house in D2. If anybody is up for sharing PM me. Thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement