Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House to let for a weekend. ?!!

Options
  • 27-07-2013 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

My the 21 is gong ahead and we have a few family and friends staying .hotel is booked out .does anyone know of anyone that would let out their house just for the weekend. .no messers all adults , trainee teachers. (religion at that.) any ideas please let me know.wed need it for. 16-18 aug
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

cathy01 wrote: »
    My the 21 is gong ahead and we have a few family and friends staying .hotel is booked out .does anyone know of anyone that would let out their house just for the weekend. .no messers all adults , trainee teachers. (religion at that.) any ideas please let me know.wed need it for. 16-18 aug
    Thanks
    We're away on hols (Balrothery) might be an option (need to discuss with boss,,,,,,)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Have you checked out the b&b near the golf club?

Or check out airbnb - couple of places on there in Balbriggan for less than €40 per night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Have you checked out the b&b near the golf club?

I thought that was turned Into a church. ?

cathy01 wrote: »
    I thought that was turned Into a church. ?

No that's beside it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

No that's beside it!

Guys, the former B&B is now a residential service for people with autism, going bt the name of Cedar Wood.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dubsontour

Guys, the former B&B is now a residential service for people with autism, going bt the name of Cedar Wood.

Correct

Advertisement