Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM14

Options
  • 27-07-2013 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

Bought it on steam, keep getting a crash dump report everytime I go and try to play a match, it exit out and closes the game. I have tried starting a new season but the same thing happens, anyone have any ideas what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭elefant

nbar12 wrote: »
    Bought it on steam, keep getting a crash dump report everytime I go and try to play a match, it exit out and closes the game. I have tried starting a new season but the same thing happens, anyone have any ideas what to do?

I'd be more suprised if FM14 was working for you tbh, especially considering I don't think it's coming out until November...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

elefant wrote: »
    I'd be more suprised if FM14 was working for you tbh, especially considering I don't think it's coming out until November...

Haha ahhh sure I meant fm13. Literally heartbroken it doesn't work anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Haha ahhh sure I meant fm13. Literally heartbroken it doesn't work anymore

Verify game integrity

In your library right click the game and click properties. I think its the third tab over allows you to check stuff with your game data. It can take a few minutes though just be patient and then try again.

cheers for the advice but still no joy, this is the message that pops up everytime I try to play a match

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

cheers for the advice but still no joy, this is the message that pops up everytime I try to play a match

Can you open the crash log?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

i had that problem when i first downloaded FM13, and I cant remember which steps i took but what it tells you here should stop your game from crashing

http://steamcommunity.com/app/207890/discussions/0/864958088444799210/

i had that problem when i first downloaded FM13, and I cant remember which steps i took but what it tells you here should stop your game from crashing

http://steamcommunity.com/app/207890/discussions/0/864958088444799210/

This worked for me! Thanks a million!!!!

Advertisement