Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog events in dundalk???

Options
  • 27-07-2013 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I was wondering how would I be able to know about dog events in dundalk or does anyone have a clue about up coming events in 2013 or 2014. I tried looking up on google and theres no results for any.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Dundalk Dog Rescue are holding a 'Picnic in the Park' event on 25th August in Ice House Hill. It's great fun for dog lovers. Wee doggy competitions like the dog with the waggiest tail for example and a few stalls:).

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭grumpig

gipi wrote: »

I was looking at the link and most events are for specific dogs and they dont seem to have any ones for shih tzu which is the type of dog I have ^^;

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭grumpig

Ann22 wrote: »
    Dundalk Dog Rescue are holding a 'Picnic in the Park' event on 25th August in Ice House Hill. It's great fun for dog lovers. Wee doggy competitions like the dog with the waggiest tail for example and a few stalls:).

That sounds great thanks I will see if i can make it :D How do you hear about these things because when ever there is one I never hear about it and when I do its over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

grumpig wrote: »
    That sounds great thanks I will see if i can make it :D How do you hear about these things because when ever there is one I never hear about it and when I do its over :(

Follow their fb page and you should hear more about events coming up:). There was an agility night out in Ravensdale a few months ago, it was fun:) and a couple of weeks ago there was a sponsored doggy walk around town and a bbq to finish at the Spirit Store. Our two little ones had a ball.
    There's always fund raising events too for owners to attend, like quiz nights and trad nights..all in a great cause.

• Advertisement
Advertisement