Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack jones gone?

Options
  • 27-07-2013 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭

I see jack jones has changed to some other shop. Shame, menswear in Kk just got even worse. Anyone know are they opening elsewhere or is that just it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

No real difference to me tbh, the stuff they sell is cat

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Yea JJ is gone but the store is still operating as a sales outlet. It is sad to see another store go.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Arawn wrote: »
    No real difference to me tbh, the stuff they sell is cat

I think the quality of their stuff has gone a bit recently and some of the designs awful. Still, it's less choice in town at the end of the day.
    Apart from Pauls Kilkenny is not good for menswear.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

road_high wrote: »
    I think the quality of their stuff has gone a bit recently and some of the designs awful. Still, it's less choice in town at the end of the day.
    Apart from Pauls Kilkenny is not good for menswear.

Apparently opening in macdonagh where hmv was.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Was over in the new jack and jones today. I wasnt that impressed really with the clothes and havent been for a while now, the shop itself is nice though, i'm more of a diesel or superdry fan now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement