Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mc Donalds

Options
  • 27-07-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

hi guys, has anyone used the wifi in the town centre mc donalds. I have never managed to use it. The staff i spoke to today said it will come up as o2 on my phone wifi, but it does not work for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

it's never worked for me, the signal all ways to weak. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

do you know the wifi name?

not to sure, think it always came up as mc donalds. I deleted cos was a waste of time.

so the staff were wrong in saying it should come up as O2, i thought as much,and mc donalds never came up anyway.(O2 came up open network).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

It's McWiFi. It's to actual WiFi what McFood is to actual food...

• Advertisement

hmm ok, i check again next time. and see. let yer know (if i remember)

Has anyone asked the manager to investigate the problem?

horse7 wrote: »
    Has anyone asked the manager to investigate the problem?
    no,

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

im loving it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

sh1t food sh1t wifi..move along...

• Advertisement

Have been in touch with mc donalds,and the wifi is now called O2, they have checked that it is working, so can i get some feedback on that? If you find it is not working,ask for wayne the manager.

horse7 wrote: »
    Have been in touch with mc donalds,and the wifi is now called O2, they have checked that it is working, so can i get some feedback on that? If you find it is not working,ask for wayne the manager.

:D Good person yerself, haven't been to the center yet. Will check it out over the weekend after the movies,

Advertisement