Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GoPro/Helmet Cam On Test

• 27-07-2013 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Has anyone tried to or worn a GoPro or helmet cam on their bike test?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Why would you want to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I can't imagine the tester would be happy about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I bet if you stuck it on the bike most if not all of them would not even cop it TBH. Sure my tester did not even know about my bike with no old style reserve on it. Took me 5 mins to explain the "digital age" to him.....lol.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I bet if you stuck it on the bike most if not all of them would not even cop it TBH. Sure my tester did not even know about my bike with no old style reserve on it. Took me 5 mins to explain the "digital age" to him.....lol.

Unless the mounts are secure against light fingered citizens they may notice you sticking it back onto the bike when you exit the test centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I saw a few UK tests on YouTube with it.
    In one of the videos I remember the tester just telling the rider not to show his face if he puts it online.

Just wear it. If the tester asks you to take it off then do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I saw a few UK tests on YouTube with it.
    In one of the videos I remember the tester just telling the rider not to show his face if he puts it online.

Just wear it. If the tester asks you to take it off then do it.

But pissing the tester off at the get go is not my idea of passing a test....they are a fickle enough bunch of fu.ck.ers without adding salt to the eyes! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

correct me if i'm wrong but i think there may be some law against it, reckon i read it somewhere

serious3 wrote: »
    correct me if i'm wrong but i think there may be some law against it, reckon i read it somewhere

Once it's a public place you can record what you like, have a look in the photography forum for the laws.

Advertisement