Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAMEL / Autumn tour 2013

Options
  • 27-07-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

It's great to see that CAMEL are doing a short European tour this autumn. It's
    great that Andy Latimer has recovered from his illness to tour again. I thought I
    had seen them for the last time but I was wrong thankfully. On their website they say that many of the venues are sold or nearly sold out is. Having a cult audience is great and the fact that they are doing "The Snow Goose " in full for the first time since 1975 makes it very special indeed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Wow! Do you have a link with their tour dates, OP?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Excellent:eek:........hope we get a date!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭De Bellem

Passenger wrote: »
    Wow! Do you have a link with their tour dates, OP?

http://www.camelproductions.com/

I know the nearest venue is Manchester but I am seriously considering seeing
    them this year. They also make reference to the late great Peter Bardens.
    For those who don't know Camel or who Andy Latimer is all I will say is that he is without doubt one a finest guitarist/ musician around and who is a well kept secret. Camel have not got enough recognition for such a magnificent catalogue of work so far.

Hope this of benefit to you. Check out "Camel Productions" / "The Nature of
    The Beast" or CAMEL on youtube . Let me know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVJklh5GzGQ

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Wow I really hope they come over, they said on the website that they won't be announcing anymore dates for 2013 though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭De Bellem

I hope they do too. Testing the waters I think.

On a related kinda issue. It beggars belief that there is an Irish film company
    called Camel productions.net compared to the band CAMEL PRODUCTIONS.COM

I just hope they are fans?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

If anyone has a spare ticket for the Barbican gig.....gimme a shout!:P

Advertisement