Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Hut buffet

Options
  • 27-07-2013 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

Browsing online, I found a Pizza Hut all you can eat buffet, just off Grafton Street. The articles are from 2010. :pac:

Does such a place still exist? Can't find any details on it atm. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

There's a Pizza Hut on Suffolk Street and it's still open daily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

The one just off Grafton Street still did that all you can eat thing a few months ago when my mate was there (I don't eat pizza, so can't comment on quality/selection as I wasn't there! :pac:). So it should still be on-going. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

The buffet is still there and going strong.Not a bad selection either

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

If you go and avail of the buffet, whatever you do DON'T EAT THE CRUSTS. You'll be full after about 4 slices. Just get a plate and dump the crusts there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Its not great by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I was there a couple of times , dated a girl who was friends with one of the chiefs. Basically the all you can eat buffets are an all out war with fat students who will load their plates with as much as possible and leave nothing for anyone else. Seen it happen every time the buffet was stocked up. In the end we just gave up and left.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,532 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Anyone know if they do the buffet on Sundays?

Mr.S wrote: »
    Pretty sure they do.

The one on Suffolk street is grim, its dark and a depressing place, Dundrum is much better!

They are generally slow with bringing out new pizza's and they are usually eaten up with 5 mins, its a good deal on paper but you'll be eating 2 or 3 slices then waiting a while for more each time!

Free refills on coke etc is nice though.

Has to be Suffolk Street for me, Dundrum a bit out of my way. I went in before during the week on the round midday and there was hardly anyone there, so hopefully it'll be the same (or even quieter) on Sunday. Pizza selection still wasn't great though.

On a separate note, anyone tried this Pizza Hut cheeseburger pizza, which sounds like something for the bucket list at least.

Seemingly you can only get it on delivery, and Leeson St Pizza Hut seems to have closed, so I can't get delivery any more.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

There is so much better food available than pizza hut. Like Mongolian BBQ which is €5,90 for lunch in Temple bar

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

hfallada wrote: »
    There is so much better food available than pizza hut. Like Mongolian BBQ which is €5,90 for lunch in Temple bar

Hhhhmmmmmmmmm looks like lunch today is sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,958 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

On a separate note, anyone tried this Pizza Hut cheeseburger pizza, which sounds like something for the bucket list at least.(

true - I'd need a bucket on standby before I even attempted it. Its like something out Elvis's nightmares...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

hfallada wrote: »

Mongolian BBQ is savagely overrated imo

Mr.S wrote: »
    Pretty sure they do.

The one on Suffolk street is grim, its dark and a depressing place, Dundrum is much better!

Turns out I probably will be going down to Dundrum tomorrow. Bit of a trek to the Luas so I probably will be in the mood for 'all I can eat'...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Hootanany wrote: »
    Its not great by the way.

the pizzas aren't of the highest standard....but theres always the salad bar where everything is nice and healthy and nutritious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Mongolian BBQ is savagely overrated imo

Agreed. I think it's rubbish

Advertisement