Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tk maxx

Options
  • 28-07-2013 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

can anyone tell me how to go about applying for job in tk maxx, i went on web site to find application form but all i can find is one for manager?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

lillylulu wrote: »
    can anyone tell me how to go about applying for job in tk maxx, i went on web site to find application form but all i can find is one for manager?

I'd say try the store itself for applications. Just ask a member of staff.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lillylulu

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MiseryMary

The web site is useless for application sure ,I go into a store and ask is anything available they tell me i have to go online put my CV up and stuff but yet when i do go online there's nothing or I can't get through or it sends me to small jobs outside the country which i didn't want or ya Manager with some experience required . Ask them anyway in store , sure it use to be alot better going into a place seeing face to face with a person and give a CV ,this online thing is crap.

Advertisement